IRON-ON ADHESIVE ON PAPER CARRIER
Bondaweb® is a web adhesive on paper. The paper supports the web while drawing as well as ironing. With Bondaweb®, different materials and fabrics can be fused together by ironing, very easily. Bondaweb® is ideal for fancy appliqués and textile handicrafts in all forms and colours as well as for repairs. With Bondaweb® you can let your creative streak run wild!
Create your own individual design, PAINT the adhesive side of Bondaweb® with acrylic paint, and then let it dry well. Place the adhesive side of Bondaweb® on the right side of the fabric and iron it on from the paper side. Afterwards let everything cool down well. Carefully pull off the base paper of Bondaweb®. Note, the painted side always has to be covered with baking paper if it is to be re-ironed afterwards.
For almost all fabrics, raffia, cardboard and, at lower temperatures, also for leather
No shifting when zigzag-stichting
Method of use:
1. Draw the motif on the paper side of Bondaweb®. Cut out roughly.
2. Place Bondaweb® with the rough side on the wrong side of the fabric. Iron dry for 5 seconds.
3. Cut the motif out precisely, remove paper backing. With the coated side down place on the fabric.
4. With a damp cloth lightly iron each area for about 10 seconds.
5. To complete a process, stitch the application with a zig-zag stitch. For additional stability, place Stitch-n-Tear underneath when needed.
Please note: Most vendors sell 30cm wide Vliesofix. We sell 90cm wide!
Price is per 1m x 90cm. Vliesofix will be sent in an envelope. If required, 30m roll can be supplied. Please enquire for price.